This weighted jump rope set includes three ropes and two handles.
There are four sizes for each rope:
- Small (User height: 1.45m-1.63m; Rope length: 2.44m)
- Medium (User height: 1.64m-1.74m; Rope length: 2.59m)
- Large (User height: 1.75m-1.88m; Rope length: 2.74m)
- X-Large (User height: 1.89m-2.06m; Rope length: 2.90m)
- GREEN CABLE | 6MM | Weight ≈ 160g
- GRAY CABLE | 8MM | Weight ≈ 260g
- BLUE CABLE | 10MM | Weight ≈ 420g
If you happen to fall between sizes, we recommend the following guidelines:
We recommend beginners to choose the longer variant. This gives you more room for error when learning.
If you already have experience with jumping or are generally well coordinated, then it depends on personal preference. If you want to focus on high speeds, choose the shorter variant. If you want to do more tricks and freestyle jumps, then take the longer variant.